Including Transparency Information under SIS Act s29QB.
For any plan specific documents, please sign in to your account and access 'Documents and forms' page on the secure member website.
Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice
The Insurance in Superannuation Working Group, representing three bodies, the Financial Services Council, the Association of Superannuation Funds of Australia and the Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees, has issued an Insurance in Superannuation Voluntary Code of Practice (the Code) for superannuation fund trustees.
The Code’s overarching objective is to improve the way insurance is offered within superannuation funds. A key requirement of the Code is that insurance offered on an automatic basis must be appropriate, affordable and not unduly erode retirement savings. Another key requirement of the Code is to make insurance in superannuation easy for members to understand.
The Trustee of the Mercer Super Trust has chosen to adopt the Code. The Mercer Super Trust aims to comply with the Code’s requirements and acknowledges that some of the requirements will take time to comply with (or may not be practical to implement) as they require negotiation with employer sponsors and insurers and communication with members.
Later this year the trustee will publish a transition plan setting out the planned timing for complying with the Code’s requirements.
- Annual Report 2017 - Mercer Super Trust
- Annual Report 2016 – Mercer Super Trust
- Consolidated Designated Rules - Corporate Superannuation Division
- Consolidated Designated Rules - Personal Superannuation Division
- Consolidated Designated Rules - Allocated Pension Division
- Designated Rules – Mercer Retail Division
- Consolidated Master Deed - Mercer Master Fund
- Defined fees
- Summary of Notices - Allocated Pension Division
- Summary of Notices - Individual Section of the Mercer SmartSuper Plan
- Summary of Notices - Personal Superannuation Division
Financial Services Guides
- Accessing your super fact sheet
- Contributions fact sheet
- Government contributions fact sheet
- Tax on lump sum super payouts fact sheet
Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Policies
Fund Product Disclosure Statements
Choice of fund
Mercer SmartSuper Plan - Individual Section
- Product Disclosure Statement
- How Your Super Works Booklet
- Insurance Booklet
- Investment Booklet
- Application form
- Beneficiaries Fact Sheet
Allocated Pension Division
Employer Plan Product Disclosure Statements
To find the PDS for your Plan, type your employer plan name in the search box below.